Thursday 11 February 2016

Love messages

Love messages 

 love messages for girlfriend,for boyfried,for him, for husband,for gf,for bf,romantic qouts,valntaien day qouts,dailogs,love,romantic status,short quotes


  • I would say I prefer war with you, the winter without you. I prefer your reproaches, your silence. I prefer your crazy love, life without you. 

  • If I had the opportunity to make three wishes, I would ask three times to you.

  • They say you really fall in love only once, but every time you see, I turn to love again ... 

  • ♡ you smiled at me and at that moment I realized I wanted to bite that smile, every day of my life. 

  • ♡ After I kissed you I realized I did not want to kiss anyone in more my life. 

  • ♡ appeared out of nowhere and you became my all. You're the person I met by chance, without knowing you were going to be most important for me. 


  • ♡ I am filled with pride to say I'm just you and your heart belongs to me. 

  • ♡ And out of nowhere you came, breaking all my schemes, pulling a smile with the slightest nonsense ... why i love you. 

  • ♡ i Love You. not ask for much, just want to spend the rest of your life with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment