Sunday 10 January 2016

Latest Romantic Love Status

Status Latest Romantic Love Status


Often we find the word romantic love for sanjungkan to people in love.
SMS, Love Romance

Using communication tools such as SMS, BBM and chat we can more easily to feeling or love for the person we love the most. Here I have provided some collection of words of the latest update of 2014. The following set of SMS, BBM and the latest romantic Love Status:




If the water is a kiss, I will send the oceans. If the arms are the leaves, I will send a tree. If love is eternal, eternity I offer my love for you!
Am writing your name in the sky, the wind blew. I write these things in the name of the sea, the storm took it. Am writing your name in my heart, love his name.
There are 12 months in a year, 30 days in a month, 7 days a week, 60 seconds in an hour. But there is only you a long life.
There are only two reasons I wake up every morning: my alarm and you!
In the minds of the wise there are ideas, solutions and reasons. In the minds of the experts there are chemical formulas, theories and formulas. In my mind, there is only you!
I never thought, I will not be able to realize my dream. But the thought since I saw a flash disappeared.
Words beginning with ABC, Numbers start with 123. The song begins with do re mi. Love begins with you and me
There ocean in the ocean, there is a forest in the mountains.Everything I crossed the sake of my love for you, did you receive it?
I sent an SMS when I run out of words. The battery ran out. Running out of pulses. But my love for you is never exhausted.
Sherlock Holmes was an idiot! Graham Bell was a fool! One detective, one inventor of the telephone. But no one who found you but me. I'm a genius yes!
Ah I forgot your name, can I call you mine? And you also forgot my name :( You may call me yours anyway :)
Love the 4 steps doang: 1. I 2. 3. our offer 4. Love
I love you! If you hate me, the arrow just me. But do not in my heart, yes, because there you are
I want roses given HIS park. I want a drop of water given HIS ocean. I ask His angels given you!
Hey, you! You must be a thief because you stole my heart. You must be tired because you are always running in my mind. But I miss you
Why do not you SMS in I ... a. Busy b. Again driving c. Forgot d. You want me kangenin you huh?
An angel asked me, why do you love him? I answer, because there is no reason not to love him
You and I are the angel with one wing. So if you can not fly, should not it I accompany you?
Should not it I said I love you today? how about tomorrow? day after tomorrow? the next day after tomorrow? what if forever?
You say Hi! I diem wrote. You smile, I looked away. You say love, I do not like. But if you say goodbye, I lost.
Friend is sweet when new. Sweeter if I were in love. But the sweetest when it is you.
If you're sad later, call me yes. I do not promise to make you laugh, but I promise I'll cry with you.
When I see, I'm afraid to touch you. When touched, I was afraid to kiss you. Currently kiss you, I'm afraid to love. When love you, I'm afraid to lose you.
If so the pillow, let you lean. If I were a bed, let you lie down. If I were a blanket, will hug you tightly.
The reason why I missed you: because you are sweet, you're good, you saucy deh, and you do not SMS in me!
SMS I know this is not enough to convey to you my dear.
After all that you give, it's too stingy if today I do not say love you.Happy Valentine.
Get ready, today I'm going to declare love you. (Please withheld before I actually mention it).
Today I diomelin boss, the manner of clients, traffic jams on the road, the computer hangs. Do not make me forget everything stated in love with you. Happy Valentine.
If I were a minister, I would memgumumkan sense dear to you at the cabinet meeting.
I love you like fuel prices and electricity tariffs, any time is always increasing.
God gives a sense of love in me, and I give it to you. Please, do not be granted again in others.
Sometimes I'm bored with our relationship. But I never saturated love.
Today, every one hour once I send SMS love you.
Today I love you. If tomorrow I forget, please remind me with your love.
Think before making a decision. But to love me, do not think too long.
SMS together, we convey sincere affection. So SMS is delivered, for the attention we thank you. Happy Valentine.
The word love sounds tacky for those who do not feel it. I do not tacky to deliver it to you.
Thank you, you have taught me to be a man who loves a woman's nature.
Do not say the word love me. I know, because I will love you.
I love you send SMS. Please do not reply. I'm afraid you answered otherwise.
SMS is not adequately express my love for you, even though the cost is quite cheap and practical.
If love is a rock, I will menimpukmu repeatedly until bumps.
I hope your heart of stone eroded kutetesi love each morning. Happy Valentine.
Love mengebu more lie. I MenC i ntaimu to normal. Such as Matador with a bull.
I really love you. Happy Valentine. Forward this SMS to your other colleagues. Have a good fight.
You is not everything, but significant. Happy Valentine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment