Sunday 20 September 2015

Words Romantic Love Facebook Status

Words of Romance Status Facebook is often used as an ingredient to confide in social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, the average youth to speak up and feelings through cyberspace. is rife, especially for the LDR (find himself digoogle much: p) well for the long-distance relationship relies once with the virtual world, as they interact through Facebook. facebook dating in intimate-dovey on facebook and twitter. nah I do not discuss the issue of LDR, back to the topic that is on, status facebook Romance is also very popular among users fb nah not uncommon when you update the status of Romantic Love, Love Pearls many who Melike your status.


Words Romantic Love Facebook Status
If you want to try the following will give admin Words of Romance Facebook Status | Love Pearls Status :

honestly .. sometimes I cape with all the attitude you, but what can I do ... this heart already chosen you:) if weve already not dear mending say, than usually nyakitin heart continues!


  • until whenever I would still be me! do not ever compare me with anyone 

  • I'm not traumatized to fall in love, but I trauma get someone that are not much different with you

  • only time can answer happiness 

  • all that I am not a rich lakuin what your eyes ya ass 

  • I was not a haven when you're tired and sad, what ever you happy when I became a singgahmu?! 

  • love is rooted in the evening, do not have roots and stand-alone only for you to meet 

  • I most do not like dicuekin! understand? 

  • dateng new hard turn, yesterday yesterday fit again happy where aja? 

  • when I've cried for you, a sign I do not ever play around with this relationship 

  • if emang dear, please take care of her for me, O 

  • Only you who made this heart comfortable, and it's the only reason I survived until this moment

  • I thank you for what, because I'm sincere affection and love with you .. :)

  • There was a time we cared about each other there are times when we have each other's affairs, so please understood 

  • Sometimes the attitude is not assured 

  • My patience has its limits, so please take care of my feelings a little  –

  • Removing the beloved, jaul more difficult than accept a new love for the heart 

  • love is not a trial, not a game too! love is about feeling, yes feelings between you and I are supposed to be kept together

  • when I compared to him, it means that you can not love me sincerely 

  • Do you know? I miss here with you, think about you missed I do not ya? hehe 

  • what can not be seen by the eye can certainly be felt by the heart, lies example 

  • too often hurt so numb

  • this time I could feel the happiness that simple, since the day ye that colored my day 

  • Handsome / pretty is no guarantee we will be happy, but how he can make us comfortable living relationship 

  • Where are you the first? I miss you once, that is always there for me

  • it will never stop me to do is to love you 

  • The patient cape, the patient must be strong. Nahan strong yes for all: ')

  • I'm a real love you anyway, because I have no reason to not love you 

  • I know forget that a thing not easy, but I'm afraid because it was bound to happen

  • hopefully a beautiful dream, you are always in my heart .. :)

  • I love you with a simple way is not excessive: ')

  • ye were sometimes annoying, but to be honest my heart guns could be turned away from you .. :)

  • I can withstand disappointed over the attitude, but I wound my guns could hold because of the lies that you did.

  • Dear diary, I tried to be faithful but it was treason in return.

  • let all this is beautiful in its time 

  • rich will miss all the laughter with you ya 

  • that's what you want? that's what you want? I know ko hehe, I hope you're happy yes 

  • Dear diary, for you are there, I am here again missed with you: ') I hope you feel the same thing yes 

  • it feels ngelanjutin want to sleep anymore, because I'm not satisfied you mimpiin its 

  • The girl could only give the code, but unfortunately you do not ever sensitive

  • I feel alone, when you begin guns I care about life anymore ..

  • I'll be happy you my own way 

  • if anything it made you happy emang insha allah I iklas 

  • Better to wait for the person you love, the person who is in "surround" 

  • Better to wait for someone who really you want, rather than walk along the "available". gitu 

  • Happiness is there for those who have been looking and trying .. 

  • Happiness is there for those who have been hurt ..

  • Happiness is there for those who cry ..


You know it should have been from the first love that has long kupendam, when I was no longer possible with my back to you

0 comments:

Post a Comment